I have been happy with the knowledge that Picasso used to struggle with words. Whatever was there on canvas, was all that had to be said.
This piece of information has guarded my thoughts to such a degree that, whenever an idea tries to move out and stretch its legs, go for a brisk walk maybe and just enjoy freedom of expression- it fails to do so!


Selling love quotes to the whole world; I am no longer interested in seducing the love of my life.
She sits in a corner, feeling Unwanted.


Unloved.

I try to reach out and speak, but the inner monsters hold me back. I am scared of venturing into the unknown.

Of losing her forever.

Picasso is DEAD.

The aim of this blog is to act as a journal for my art and interaction with fellow artists.

Dig the past, find the present.

Remember Picasso, not imitate him.

Hopefully, make a clearing for the future.

Comments

NN said…
Goodluck :*

Popular Posts