Tweezers in the eye

These days I am taking a workshop on animation film making at Log 2 Craft Institute (the site has some virus threats currently) for direction students. The introspective artist that I am, never ceasing the thought process- I went back to the exercise of looking within, around the neighborhood, happenings of the day and the life gone past.

There was a lot of precooked ideas that took me o the institute- ideas that have been mentioned in a few blog posts earlier that cater to the lack of enthusiasm and seriousness in a student of today.
Today, I realized that these ideas are nothing but my own possessions, those colored glasses that I view the world from and prefer not to give them up. The team of 3 people that I am having an opportunity to felicitate for this week are superbly creative, yet the splinters of glasses in my vision choose to ignore it!

Thankfully, Ive just been treated of my vision.

Comments

Karthick Gopal said…
Alcohol is known to do such things too at times. :D.

Good stuff, how about posting some stuff about what you taught them besides making a lot of noise.
RK said…
Your obdurate inability to stay in touch has forced me into the icky realm of pseudo - art bloggery :P read a real blog at www.partipris.wordpress.com
btw..don't be an ass and call me..since u are incessantly changing your number I give up! Call me when you can..or email.

Popular Posts