2008.

A new year is nothing but a projection of what lies within. Few people are happy with partying, most follow a trend of making resolutions that compel them to give up a habit which is nothing but a part of them, a few days later- the habit returns, so does the same old life.
Life for me is an experiment, a dream child; my own company of whom I am the CEO and all. Alternative therapies, reiki and the Landmark Forum have taught me the values that a management student would learn for business.

A new year is nothing but a milestone in the road of life. A milestone that tells me where I have reached, it is the tea break on a highway that makes me look back and see the distance covered and figure out in which direction I want to move ahead.
As an artist, the main journey this year is getting to know fellow artists and letting the world know, I am.
There are few other things that I have added to the list that I need to do, with constant reality checks and current state analysis.
This is the third year of me doing this exercise every new years, slowly its getting more detailed and the commitments which I make to myself are taking a different sort of seriousness.

I am getting more responsible for my own life, and I invite you to do the same.

As an afterthought- warm wishes for 2008. :)

Comments

NN said…
Warm Wishes :)

Popular Posts