Aawaz- an intro.

This is an Indian Street

 

Thank you for your patience that you did not close this blog after reading the first line, yet the fact remains that- the picture is of a typical Indian Street. :P

 

These streets are fun to people who like exploring and still can relate to an India which talks of its own uniqueness, the fun of crowds and bumping into all sorts of professions that the glossy, shiny and massive malls fail to offer. The two contrasts that are shared here are not funny at all. They are actually dirty.

 

I am referring to the cityscape hanging between grand malls and cluttered streets.  A space that is ignored and just left to its own destiny. I am referring to the ignored public space.

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have the honor of introducing Aawaz.

 

Aawaz is initiating social art in India through public spaces along with an opportunity of providing self expression and color to everyday lives.

 

 

Though usually I am not very humble, but I would like to make a humble request to all of you, Lets bring about this change of picking up spaces ignored and use them for some good and turn it to an expression of awareness, education, peace or pure fun. Lets join hands in making this India of ours vibrant, expressive and create a place for it in the world street art scene.

 

P.S. Please drop in your comments, I will keep on posting on how and what scale has Aawaz got to.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Saran

I know u r doing very well n going very high.

Just went thru the text on blog,its really very beautifully presented.

You really made me feel proud.

Keep it up. God Bless

BI, Geetanjali
Anonymous said…
Hi Saran

I know u r doing very well n going very high.

Just went thru the text on blog,its really very beautifully presented.

You really made me feel proud.

Keep it up. God Bless

BI, Geetanjali
NN said…
If you find me there, take a picture of me :)

Popular Posts