2012 says hello!

I have seen a little more money than I have been used to. The fact that I dont get uncomfortable at the prices of branded clothes- I have started aiming higher. Now, its luxury brands that seduce me.

I want heads to turn. I want people to get jealous of my wardrobe, and the price I would have got it for.

The research for an SUV is on. The uber coolest, most macho looking, awe inspiring EXPENSIVE SUV around. My tastes are defined, so is the fact that at this point of time all that I can buy is- maybe a set of tyres for the vehicle I would want.

Sad. Sad, sad.


I have been taken over by materialism. I want to lose myself into an ocean of brands so that the me is not visible. I want to be remembered not as me, I want to be remembered by the limited edition I possess.

Oh angel of consumerism- are you listening?

I dont want to lose myself to any of this anymore.


Comments

Popular Posts