2016- so what?

Another year begins, bringing along with it new resolutions. Before I even get to a list of things that i would like to achieve, it would be nice if, I can simply look back and ponder, upon many things yet undone.

Collect all the residue that lies within me- be it of the things unaccomplished or, my relationship with myself. look at life till now, the baggage by the times gone by and question myself- Am I complete?

Completion is knowing your choice; what you choose in life, and what you do about it. If your actions are aligned to the goal you seek, and you are enjoying the journey- you are complete.
the important part is having fun as an adventurer, who will get off course many a times.Whenever you get off track, you can simply acknowledge and start moving back to where you intended to go.
Another choice here is to get into a self dialogue, of how lousy and inadequate you are! Well, if you cannot stay in track with your lives goal then- phbbbt!
If you are doing that- you are Incomplete.

Gather all the personalities within you, and make peace with them. Some would be like those relatives you do not like anymore, simply tell them to go take a hike. The remaining friends, have a plan to frequently bond with them and know each other well.

My resolution for this year is to know all facets of me that are still interesting to who am I right now, and be complete.

Are you complete?

Comments

Popular Posts