"Jaan Hai!"
I can still hear the echo of these words ringing somewhere within my home and me.

"Jaan Hai!"
These words were the reaction of this art faculty who visited my place, looked around and kept on repeating the same.... Got Talent!
The guy so liked my works that he gave me a free demo on how to color better.
The words made sense, and the demo has got me to a stage that, after that day haven't really colored much!

The basic lesson provided was to interplay with the dark and light shades, give highlights thus providing depth to the painting.

Point taken sir.

Teachers are always trying to discipline pupils, teaching them how to's..... They are important. No doubt.

Though self taught and majorly a rebel, the words still echo within and make me question my technique.
What about those who wanna invent a language of their own?

Comments

Popular Posts