Today, the sounds in my head became clear and I realized that a small voice is asking me why have I stopped blogging?
Sit in an office that gives you the responsibilities of PMO (Project Management Office), surrounded by techies who talk nothing but spreadsheets and shares, status of the machines that need to be reformatted for the zillionth time in the last 2 months. A manager that is always in the need of some data, and the credit card companies that call you to ask you if you need any sort of service from them........ How can I blog?

Sarandeep Grover, the PMO of this software firm is a threat to Saran- the artist.

The artist wants to go all out and start a mutiny- but alas! Even a mutiny needs money which this job offers me. Damn! I sound like this frustrated husband whos wife is too over spiritual to be experimental in bed, but the free sex keeps me quiet. So- here is my secret affair..... This blog.

I promise myself to get back to it every now and then so that my creativity finds an outlet, a mode of communication for the chocked artist to go all out and tell the world whats happening.
My journey from shows to shows- canvases to canvases. From one attempt to make it big and spend all my savings on a show that turns to be a disaster, and a thought of never to paint again to the middle of the night where i get aware that I am gearing myself for another show!

That's me.

And I am back with a revamp.

Comments

Popular Posts