an ounce of events.

Life teaches is lessons in a way that’s way too weird for anyone to understand, even I stand all clueless as others- eyes opened wide, shoulders shrugged and muscles so not in control that I find myself drooling of shock and amazement!
This is experience, fate or the Tao of life.

The stock of confidence that has always been present within, in overflowing amounts finds absolutely no co-operation from my mind or body for the most simplest of things.
As a result, things have ceased to surprise me.

Ask me if I can run for 20 minutes straight, though there are times when I can do an easy 50- I wont be sure. The same goes for coming up with a painting, a simple landscape or something.
I’ve been blessed with a similar experience yet again.
Recently, a project that I was very confident of finishing has slipped away- The result is no monies!

Life has been so unpredictable, that even tension and depression don’t hang around in my company. That’s how lonely one can get!
The first blow hits, the second stings. Then, after a series of blows- your wounds start smarting and calling for attention. Few minutes later, all goes numb. Things get blurred; the blows don’t seem to have much effect either. You simply stand there like some inanimate object. Suddenly, the director in the head tells you to change the camera angle, set it to a wide angle, placing the characters in the middle ground. Get detached!
You do.

You learn to move on.

Comments

Popular Posts