updates

Intuitions.
The last post was all about movement, a stir that was making me look forward to new possibilities. Here I am, in Ahmedabad and seems I will be here for good.
Several job possibilities, not good money but the rest of it all- power, prestige and repute.
A chance to write, illustrate and do the graphics!
After a butt-aching 20 hour drive on my bullet, the action was not over. 2 offices, opportunities and calls from various placement agencies, am back to thinking again.
What do I want from life? Or to rephrase the same, what has life made me for?

The next few days will tell me where I will be geographically placed, till then its radio, this PC in an office and thoughts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy New Beginning.

Maybe life is like a flower. Each petal is a beautiful journy that must be taken, yet you must return to the start. Then...start again :)

Popular Posts